Sunday, April 21, 2013

1 year later

It was almost this time last year that I found out my dad got a job at hillcrest and when my life changed. Well 1 year later, I have been given the oppertunity to go back to Ash Grove and graduate there; I took it! imstill uncertain as to why exactly God wanted me at Hillcrest, but because of going there, i made a few new friends, shared the gospel, let my life be a light in a dark place, got a job(which I love!), and just grow up a little more and become more mature. also, I hate change so it just helped me to step out of my comfort zone and realize change is going to happen. I grew closer to my grandparents that opened up their house to my family and I got to grow closer to my family. i didnt like every moment of what i went through, and there were tears and bad days, but there was also smiles and some good moments.
with all that being said, I am SO excited to go back home and to my school and spend senior year with my best friend and cheer there againand graduate there. Once a pirate, always a pirate. i look forward to telling you all about senior year, but im going to have a great summer first!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment