Sunday, August 18, 2013

Monday, Tuesday, Happy days.

Thursday was my first day of school! I am so glad to be back at Ash Grove! I cannot believe this is my last school year in high school. Im totally Okay being a kid forever and not having to grow up and do grown up things.

The future and the unknown make me a little nervous, but I've got God on my side, so I know that whatever happens in life, God is right there with me!

College, dating, marriage, a job, debt, kids,  even more debt, even more kids, a new job, bigger house, more debt, getting wrinkly, midlife crisis, kids graduating and moving out, less debt, grandkids, No more kids at home, smaller house, less debt, more spending money, more grandkids, more wrinkles. Annnnd death. Just a glimpse of what my life is going to be like. Hahah

Im excited to see what this next school year has in store for me, and what the next few years hold for me!
Oh the journey of life with all it's twists and turns!

No comments:

Post a Comment