Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Madness

March has been a very crazy month! Heres what I have done so far...
I went to the wonderful state of COLORADO for my spring break! Here are some pictures.


I tried snowboarding this year! I liked it, but I don't know if I liked it more than skiing.


This is me at the very top of the mountain!


This my friends, is Copper Mountain.


Seriously, it was SO pretty.


We left on Sunday afternoon around 2pm and we stopped in Goodland, Kansas at the fancy Super 8. (ha!) We left around 10:30, or 9:30, I wasn't sure about the mountain time and with daylight savings time. My room ended up waking up at 7:30 not 8:30.. The fact that we got less sleep than we wanted was pretty frustrating. We were on the road for another 5-6 hours and then we made it to Frisco, Colorado! I can't even describle how pretty the view is on the way to Colorado. Getting to watch the mountains grow bigger and bigger until they are surrounding you is insane.
I had a really great time and Im so glad I got to spend my week here!
There is A LOT going on next week, so stay tuned for a long blog. :)
XOXO
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment